Tuesday, July 30

Enjoy it.



"Why so silent? Hard to stay shut."

What the hell are you trying to say? I just can't enjoy silence, it always means bad things are coming and I'm still complaining about every single thing I'm seeing right now. I hate when you stop talk to me or when you seem not to care much about it. I want to talk about this. I want to hear you and I want to have a lil' chat with your beautiful naked face. Face to face.

"I" - There is too much "me" into the situation, but why not "you"? What do you regret to the most?

I'm sick of myself. I want to leav you alone, then if get too emotional, please pull me back and when I get too scared, please let me face my own demons and when I get too boring, just take me away from yourself. Get tired, then kick me off. Enough suffering. Enough complaining.

Do you want to enjoy "LIFE" with me?
At least while we're still happy and in love? for ourselves? for each other?
Am I being too rude? Too fast? Too serious? Dramatic, maybe?

In a hard way, you say things aren't easy. Well, I see no limits to enjoy ourselves with no need to hurt our people around.

No comments:

Post a Comment