Saturday, September 21

always kit .



I should tattoo that on my skin. Should I? Is it enough to?

Fuck.
I'm sick.

What are you? What am I? Are we something? Do not try this ever again. This stupid act thing, you know? Why would you do something like that, is it causing me this pain? Thank you for the ride, but I'm getting thinner.

It was not supposed to be the same, but the feeling is going on and on and I'm enjoying the way I've never enjoyed before. I really think I should write this notes down in some diferente language - some french, japanese or even chinese - just to make sure you wouldn't never get it right.

I don't want you to see me like this. Like, my real face. The real me.
Who are you talking to? Do you know how long ittakes to paint the mask?

How it hurts to be like a non-version of yourself and your wills, to have pain because you know everybody will get bored of you...

But I'm lazy, I'm just feeling nauseous about this whole growing up thing going on throught my mind and I should, really, stop complaining about life and enjoy what I have now, even if it's not that much as I wanted to, the way I was expecting, or it's not going to last forever as I'd love to.

Life sucks in hell.

1 comment:

  1. the funniest thing about it is that I fell in love with the REAL you. The "sick" one, as you call it, and I'm still in love with this version of you, this man with too many thoughts and musics in the head, with all the fears and the frustration, and above all the things I fell in love with a guy that can live with all the shit in the world! You can live. More than this, you can make me live. You are making me living. You are my reason to be here right now.
    The best of you and the worst of you, I wanna every single part of who you are.
    You are the greatest person I've ever met, and I am really, deeply, madly, obsessivily in love with every single part of you.
    And, yes, we are going to tattoo that in our skin. :)

    ReplyDelete